Skip to main content

    Application Management

    The graduate application opens on September 1.

    This page is for applicants to a graduate program who are starting or continuing an application. Applicants to the undergraduate program apply via the Common Application or Coalition Application.


    Applicants to the PhD and MA programs who are starting a new application must select the incoming year from the first drop down and the year + GRADUATE from the second drop down. Applicants to the BA/MA program should select year + BA/MA from the second drop down. Wesleyan undergraduates should sign in as a returning user.

    Returning users may continue an application or start a new application.

    First-time users must set up an account before starting an application.

    Graduate and undergraduate applicants may view their status page here

    Returning users:

    Log in to continue an application.

    First-time users:

    Create an account to start a new application.